The Casio EX-Z1000 is a new point-and-shoot 10.1 megapixel entry-level digital camera.
Features include a wide-format Super Bright 2.8″ LCD display, the Exilim Engine high-performance image processor, and the Anti-Shake DSP function that takes razor-sharp images even under less than optimal conditions.
- 10.1 million effective pixels
- A high dynamic range, 1/1.8-inch CCD, which delivers low-noise imaging
- The ability to zoom between 4.3X and 17.1X with no reduction in image quality
- Best Shot function with high-sensitivity shooting mode, up to a maximum of ISO 3200
- Anti Shake DSP reduces blurring due to unsteady hands or moving subjects
- Rapid Flash function enables up to 3 fps, enabling high-speed flash photography
- Fast power-on function, the first shot can be taken just 1.3 sec after switching on
- Release time lag of only approximately 0.002 seconds
- High-speed picture playback of approximately 0.1 second interval
- Super Life Battery allows up to 360 shots to be taken, measured by CIPA standards