5 Popular Retail Stores That Are Now Accepting Bitcoins
Developed in 2009, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin App can be used for both value investing and as currency. Believe it or not, the bitcoin trading market was quite volatile initially.
But lately, bitcoin has shown significant profit to crypto investors. This widely-used digital currency has been accepted as an alternative to a cash payment in many places. Let us take a quick at the benefits underlined.
- No censorship – It is essential to know that bitcoin is free from censorship. Unlike other financial institutions and banking sectors, the bitcoin transaction is not subject to validation from centralized authorities. In the case of bitcoin payment, there is no option of excluding any particular location, individual, or entity from the crypto transaction process. Thanks to the decentralized nature of bitcoin, now it is possible to participate in cross-border payment and the global financial landscape while considering bitcoin as a legal tender.
- Better transaction speed and lower transaction fees – As the bitcoin network is available to all, in the case of international transactions, it is possible to save some transaction charges for the bitcoin holders. As no bureaucratic system is involved, bitcoin transactions are also quite fast, especially for cross-border payments.
- Protection against inflation – As there is an upper ceiling of the bitcoin currency, it is evident that with increasing demand and limited supply, bitcoin value will keep on maintaining an upward trajectory in the future. Therefore, bitcoin can protect an individual more against inflation than fiat currency.
Bitcoin transactions have the potential to protect small businesses from excessive chargebacks. When it comes to catering for consumer preferences and business expansion in a particular market, it has been seen that bitcoin payment can be proved beneficial.
Retail stores that are now accepting Bitcoins: These Popular Retail Stores Are Now Accepting Bitcoins
These days, large companies such as Microsoft, PayPal, Overstock, Whole foods, Starbucks, Home Depot, Twitch, Cheap air.com, Dish Network, and many others are accepting bitcoin payments from their customers.
Apart from this, various retail stores are also okay with accepting such crypto payments for their goods and services. Let’s look at different market sectors encouraging customers to go for bitcoin payments.
- Jewelry and watch – It has been seen that there are various jewelry stores, both online and offline, that are no stranger to bitcoin payments. You can pay with bitcoin for your jewelry and watches in online retail stores like Fancy, Etsy, Cryptomatic, Ancora1919, Saving pearls, etc.
- Intermediaries and services – There are various internet and television service providers like Teahouse transport, Gyft, eGifter, Ynotek, Bitrefill, Dish etc., who have joined the bitcoin revolution. While paying for the services, customers will see an option for bit pay in the payment method section.
- Food and beverages – The food sector is not left behind in this bitcoin revolution; several websites allow customers to pay for their foods with bitcoin. Not only this, but they get lucrative discounts for such crypto payments. Some retail shops are Domino’s Pizza, Lightning Pizza, Crypto coffee, Whiskey.de, Subway, Undead coffee, Burger King, Toga, and so on.
- Bank and finance – Do you know that some banking organizations are okay with bitcoin merchants? It is a well-believed fact that compared to the traditional transaction, a Bitcoin transaction is much safer and faster. Some payment services or banks accepting bitcoin payments are Fidor bank, Goldman Sachs, Royal Bank of Canada, Intuit, PayPal, Denarium, Bankera, and so on.
- Travel – Nowadays, several travel companies accept bitcoins from customers for their online bookings and flight tickets. Some popular online travel booking agencies are Travala.com, Cheap air, Bitcoin, travel, Future travel, Destinia, PrivateFly, and so on.
- Auto mobiles – The car companies are excellent with crypto payments. Car retailers such as BMW, Classic recreations, Spokester, Utoky, Post oak motor cars, et cetera accept bitcoin from the customers in return for the vehicles.
Popular Retail Stores That Are Now Accepting Bitcoins: Conclusion
At the end of the day, when it comes to bitcoin trading, you can use online applications like BitIQ, Bitchampion, Bitcoin Era, and so on. Happy and secure trading!