You Can Listen to This Article Here
Careers You Can Do with a Business Degree
Business courses have been synonymous with success in various fields of study in recent years. It is thus no surprise that business courses rake the highest number of annually conferred degrees compared to other areas.
This huge number of graduates results in high competition within various business careers. For a smooth experience, each step building towards your preferred career should be properly examined. Without proper consideration, you risk washing the tedious academic strife and aid from the US essay writing service down the drain.
It is thus crucial to consider the fields that offer better salaries, high potential for promotion, and an easy transition to diverse careers. This will help you avoid saturated markets, ensuring faster entry into your chosen career path.
Careers you can do with a business degree
Ideally, you want your effort in business school to yield positive results upon graduation. This is evident considering the support sought by students to ensure great assignments.
Besides a killer papers promo code, you need to hunt after a promising career path. So, what can you do with a business degree? Here are some notable degree careers for you to consider.
This is a lucrative business career path with an annual salary averaging $101,340. This field requires a bachelor’s degree, thus a great option to consider. This career requires you to coordinate medical and healthcare services to ensure the optimal operation of a medical facility. Some of the responsibilities you might shoulder as a healthcare service manager include the following:
- Tracking changes in healthcare laws and regulations to streamline business operations, ensuring compliance with various healthcare policies.
- Identifying and integrating various technological advances into daily operations ensures optimal service delivery.
- Preparing goals and objectives for various faculties of a healthcare facility.
- Managing the finances for a healthcare facility.
- Keeping meticulous records of services and coordinating departments to ensure the overall performance of a facility.
It is also key to note the above-average 28% job outlook. This promises an increase in demand for medical services managers, thus assuring higher employment chances.
Operations research analyst
With a job outlook of 27%, the operation research analysis field trumps many other career options. This career path requires a degree program to gain competence in applying logic and mathematical models in a company’s decision-making process.
Some of the responsibilities of an operations research analyst include:
- Troubleshooting various elements of business operations to prepare solutions for optimal profits and efficient operation.
- Collecting and analysing data to inform optimal day-to-day changes in business operations.
- Developing models to test the impact of various operational changes.
- Prepare reports and advise managers on various essential operational adjustments.
As companies multiply and expand, so does the need for proper management of employees. Human resource management is thus a great business career to consider. The position comes with an estimated annual salary of $60,480 and a projected growth of 8%.
Some of the responsibilities you may be tasked with as a human resource specialist include:
- Screening candidates and conducting hiring interviews.
- Updating employment records.
- Keeping employees abreast with policy and procedure updates.
- Defining roles for various personnel within an organization.
- Handling employee complaints within the workplace.
- Consulting with the management to establish the hiring needs.
Auditing is an essential service in the corporate world. This is evidenced by the huge $50 240 annual average salary exclusive of benefits and the 18% estimated job growth over a ten-year duration.
An auditor is required to gauge the validity of a company’s financial statements. Some other duties that an editor may be tasked with include:
- To examine and prepare financial documentation.
- Gauging financial statements for compliance.
- Calculating taxes and ensuring that they are paid on time.
- Recommending practices to management for the control of costs and maximization of profits.
The 28% job outlook and $77,024 average annual salary is ample evidence of a logistics career’s marketability. Some of the duties you may handle as a logistician include:
- Reviewing the budget and developing delivery routes and personnel.
- Processing shipments and ensuring on-time delivery to consumers.
- Creating delivery routes for optimal operation and maximized profits.
- Managing inventory and ensuring a steady supply of various goods within the market.
- Negotiating rates with carriers and informing management of various adjustments for optimal operation.
The current technological advancements have redefined business operations to modes that yield colossal amounts of data. A data analyst collects and analyses this information to yield meaningful insight for critical decision-making.
This capability ranks data analysts as the most sought-after professionals. The field also holds great promise, with a job outlook of 31%. A data analyst is entitled to an annual salary averaging $82,300.
Some of the responsibilities of the data analyst include:
- Developing and maintaining databases.
- Analysing the quality and meaning of data.
- Analysing global and local trends.
- Interpreting data for management.
- Making forecasts based on the identified trends, thus streamlining day-to-day operations.
The management consultant is a vital component for the success of a business venture. These individuals advise companies on the changes to adopt for effective daily operations. The field comes with an annual salary estimate of $84,365 and holds a 14% job outlook.
Some of the responsibilities of a consultant include:
- Analyzing daily operations to streamline team efforts for optimal operation.
- Identifying and advising a client on possible areas of improvement.
- Learning various challenges in a business and adjusting your business to overcome these challenges.
Careers you can do with a business degree: final take
Business degrees are a popular choice for many candidates. Thus, proper career selection is a must to overcome the steep competition and secure various perks afforded by business careers. The business career ideas discussed above should come in handy to weigh various degree options at your disposal.