You Can Listen to This Article Here
One of the essential components of success is productive work. However, not everyone can fully understand what needs to be done and how to behave so that the work brings pleasure and significant earnings. If you have finally managed to get the jobs in Dubai for Indians you have been dreaming of for a long time, do your best to keep it. Think carefully about the tactics of your behavior so as not to make offensive mistakes and not to push away new colleagues.
What to do to keep your job?
We made some tips and tricks for everyone interested in keeping their job.
- You should do everything possible to join the team as soon as possible and “become your own.” So try to be open and friendly. Do not hesitate to ask for advice and consult with more experienced colleagues.
- Learn to listen to comments and correct mistakes in your work calmly, without offense. But do not point out, and even more so in an extreme form, the shortcomings in friendship with colleagues. They may have an unhealthy sense of competition. They will subsequently be overly picky about your work.
- In no case do not enter into conflict; avoid such situations. On the contrary, be correct not only with the management but also with other employees.
- Remember to mention and set the former management and previous place of your activity as an example. Again, it is unlikely that superiors or new colleagues will like such an inappropriate comparison.
- Constantly improve your professional level. Competent specialists will always be in demand by the management. But show your importance sparingly. Be modest and executive.
- In no case do not immediately make excessively high demands: high salary, systematic bonuses, promotion. Instead, better think about how to prove your professional suitability.
- Do not be late for work and do not do extraneous things at the workplace (talking to friends on the phone, reading magazines, etc.).
- In no case do not flirt with colleagues and superiors. This will indicate your need for more professionalism.
- Be sure to follow the dress code. Always be neat and stylishly dressed.
- In dealing with customers, maintain restraint and understanding.
- Try to be mobile and ready for changes. For example, if there is a need to go on a business trip, do not refuse, referring to the presence of small children or poor health.
- Love what you do, and then you can not only stay in your job but also move up the career ladder and improve your family’s financial situation.