Five simple surround-sound tips.
- No room is too small for surround sound.
- A surround system doesn’t have to be big to be effective.
- A good sound system can make the difference between a mediocre home theater system and one that’s top-notch. [Speakers, receiver matching placements, and room acoustics] may be a pain to learn, but if you take the time when purchasing and installing your sound system, you’ll find that the payoff is worth it.
- A surround system can be enjoyed even when played at volumes that don’t blow the neighbors away.
- You might be surprised at the difference surround sound can make in a sports telecast!
The information in this tip initially appeared in the HDTV 101 online class discussion. Source: CNET