You Can Listen to This Article Here
Smart Drugs to Improve Mental Health
The turn of the new millennium has come with a lot of advancement in technology and changes in how we approach work.
Jobs are more demanding, our lives are increasingly busier and this can all lead to mental fatigue, stress, anxiety and an overall strain on cognitive function.
These symptoms have played a role in the development of a range of brain supplements that may reduce stress, improve cognitive function and, in turn, help to elevate the mood. One such memory supplement on the market is Provasil.
Overview of Provasil
Provasil is one of the top rated memory supplements in the market today. It is a scientifically advanced formula that is believed to have multiple benefits for the brain.
It could be used as both a proactive/precautionary measure to protect against loss of cognitive function or to help reverse the damage that has already occurred.
It is believed that using this product as advised could help you to improve your creative thinking, boost information processing, enhance the attention span and maintain a memory.
It may help to keep you alert and inspired so you can always perform to the best of your mental capability.
Given the way this product is claimed to work, there have been a lot of questions about its ingredients. A lot of people are wondering if indeed Provasil ingredients can be relied on – if they are natural and if they have no side effects. We examine some of them below:
- Biotin: It has been established that deficiencies in various micronutrients, especially the B vitamins, of which biotin is one, could have negative effects on cognition. It could also lead to depression, tiredness and in extreme cases, hallucinations. This product claims to contain biotin in an optimal dose.
- L-tyrosine: The main effects of L-tyrosine that have been reported are that it could help in preventing a decline in cognitive function in response to physical stress.
- Choline Bitartrate: This ingredient is a dietary component and also a precursor of acetylcholine, a crucial neurotransmitter for memory-related brain functions.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine: A study has examined the effects of Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR), an acetyl derivative of L-carnitine, on memory and learning capacity as well as on brain synaptic functions. The results indicate that ALCAR could actually increase synaptic neurotransmission in the brain and consequently improve learning capacity.
- Bacopa Monnieri: BM, for short, is believed to nourish neurons, according to an age-old Ayurvedic study. It may help sharpen the intellect and improve several aspects of cognitive function including memory and attention deficiency.
How does it work?
Many people while coming across this supplement have a general query that does Provasil work?
Going by the information we have on the manufacturer’s website and the number of positive user comments online, it would appear that it does have several benefits.
It has been suggested that by employing powerful compounds, this neuro enhancer provides fuel for the body and mind.
It is believed that the scientifically-developed formula can produce remarkable improvements in cerebral function and intellectual performance.
According to the manufacturer, this product contains compounds that can maintain various processes that are essential to good mental function such as strengthening the neurotransmitters, which play a vital role in optimal brain functioning.
It is also said that Provasil could replenish your body with valuable B vitamins, which are known to boost brain power.
Uses & Effectiveness
Like we have mentioned previously, this product is presented as one with several benefits and, as such, works in a variety of ways. Here are some of the benefits users have claimed to enjoy from taking it:
- It could help improve focus and concentration
- Some users have suggested that it has enhanced their recall ability and memory
- This product might be able to enhance mental performance
- Using Provasil may be able to help you reduce the frequency of forgetfulness and brain fog
- Could boost mental alertness so you can think clearly and effortlessly
- It may improve sleeping patterns and reduce fatigue
For more information watch video: Provasil – Powerful All-Natural Memory and Focus Enhancer
Side Effects and Precautions
As a natural brain food, Provasil does not contain any synthetics. It is believed to be totally free of stimulants, it is non-addictive and does not contain any controlled substances.
Each bottle of this product contains 60 tablets and the manufacturer recommends that the user takes only one or two Provasil tablets daily, but not on an empty stomach.
For optimum memory enhancement, you could take one dose in the morning with a meal or snack and another later in the day to avoid the afternoon slump many people experience.
You are strictly advised against exceeding the recommended dosage.
Although all the ingredients in Provasil are believed to have been tested and validated to ensure they are premium quality, using beyond the stipulated dosage could have adverse effects.
One bottle of Provasil is priced at $49.95, three Provasil bottles are $149.95 while five bottles are priced at $249.75.
All these options, apart from the three bottles pack, come with a free bottle of Super Green Tea Brain Energizer. Both the three- and five-bottle packs come with free shipping for U.S. customers.
Buyers looking to buy the three-bottle pack can save money by enjoying a discount of 20% using the coupon code PROV20, making the retail cost $119.96, while anyone buying the five-bottle pack can use the coupon code PROV25 to get a 25% discount, bringing the cost down to $187.32.
According to the manufacturer, this supplement has a 100% 60-day money-back guarantee if the buyer is not satisfied with the product for any reason.
Summary of Provasil – The Best Smart Pill
It appears that this is one of those very rare memory supplements that work, especially judging by the many reviews of Provasil available online.
It is believed that if this product is used as advised by the manufacturer, it might be able to reduce forgetfulness, help the user enjoy sound sleep while also improving focus and concentration levels.
As with any supplement, it should be taken according to the instructions – higher doses of the product may cause headaches, high blood pressure and in some cases, seizures.
In our opinion, you may want to talk to your health adviser to see if this product is really a good fit for you, regardless of all its promises.
Always keep in mind that what works for one person may not always work for another and the only way to know for sure is by trying it.
If you are yet to be convinced, you may want to check out other products which claim to offer the same benefits as Provasil – The Best Smart Pill!