You Can Listen to This Article Here
Use Email Marketing for Startups
Since the Internet’s dawn, things just got easier for the early subscribers while the slackers are left clueless. The internet has made the world a global village where people can easily interact and conduct business together.
The popularity of the internet across various socio-economic demography such as age, gender, income range, occupation, etc., necessitates Internet Marketing. As KB Marketing Agency rightly puts it, “ignoring online marketing is like opening a business but not telling anyone.”
This marketing type is carried out and accessed through various platforms such as social media platforms, websites (corporate and personal websites), blogs, email (using postcards email template builder), etc.
Of all these means of marketing, email marketing is the best of it all. Social Media undoubtedly, is one of the best internet advertising platforms, but the best of them all is Email Marketing. And to utilize email marketing, you need postcards and email templates specifically built and tailored to fit your business and/or products.
In the 21 century, everything goes in the digitalized world, and postcards aren’t an exception. It’s time-consuming and cost-effective to use in your email marketing campaign and improve your digital marketing efforts. You can try design tools like MyCreativeShop, which offers thousands of templates and helps you make creative postcards that will stand out.
Reasons Why Email Marketing Is So Effective
“Your customers are the lifeblood of your business.” –John Rampton. No business can thrive without customers. As a result, marketing is crucial to the growth and development of your startup business.
For something this crucial, it, therefore, becomes essential that you choose the right means that promises to attract as many customers as possible. And there is no other better online marketing strategy than email marketing, which though it costs little or nothing to set up, yet yields tremendous results by generating leads, improving users’ experience, and a perfect means of connecting with investors.
According to research said to have been conducted by HostPapa, there are a few clear advantages associated with email marketing, they are:
- 75% of online adult users say that email marketing is their preferred form of marketing. And who’s got the greater purchasing power?
- Email marketing allows targeting by demographics (gender, income, age, etc.), which means you can shortlist only the specific people who need your product.
- 94% of Internet users use email, while only 61% use social media. Your product Ads get to get to a wider range of people.
- Emails allow you wider formatting opportunities compared to social media. This, it does through postcard email template builder.
- Because email marketing often comes with an “opt-in” feature, it allows marketing by consent.
- You could get accurate statistics such as Click Through Rate (CTR), Bounce rates, and Conversions through emails.
- Email is the number one communication channel, of which at least 90% of consumers check their email daily. No other channel can boast of that.
- You get to own your list of consumers without the fear of losing them. We all know that social media, webpages, and blog posts can easily be deleted, breakdown and need repairs; accounts could get suspended or even deleted entirely, thereby losing touch with consumers; with emails, such disastrous loss is eliminated.
- An email has a much higher conversion rate. Oftentimes, people who buy products advertised via email spend 138% more than those who do not receive email offers. Emails convert much better than with an average order value of three times higher than social media and have an ROI of 4400%.
All these and many more benefits make email marketing the crux of all thriving startup businesses.
How then do we set up our own email marketing?
The answer to the above question is quite simple, and you need an Email Service Provider(ESP) and a good Postcards Email Template Builder. You might also want to get an email address finder like Klean Leads that will help you save time and be more efficient when trying to find leads online.
Before you can initiate an email marketing plan, you need an Email Service Provider (ESP), which acts as a medium of reaching a large number of current and/or prospective consumers on the one hand and on the other, to be able to get in touch with current and prospective investors to update them or solicit for funds.
There are a thousand and one Email Service Providers out there, and you have to ensure you scrutinize and choose the one appropriate and befitting of your company’s interest. As a result, the following are some of the services ESPs can offer you:
Free Plans and Free Limited Trials
Some ESPs offer an altogether totally free plan. This gives you access to their services at no cost. However, such companies may not be able to give you the optimum email marketing needs you desire.
Remember, it costs you nothing. You should, therefore, not expect 100% satisfaction. However, if you want more, you could opt for a paid Email Service Provider that charges a convenience fee for their services.
I would advise that you choose one that offers a free trial period. This is because, within this limited trial period, you can actually evaluate whether the ESP is good for your startup business or not. If it is, you continue with it; if it is not, you discontinue.
Postcard Email Template Builder/Template Design
“Content is king.” The self-made billionaire obviously understands the value of the content of every email. Email Service Providers have in store a variety of email templates. Some templates are fixed, while some others allow you to personalize your content like the Template Builder.
Remember, we earlier mentioned that to start your email marketing, you need an ESP and a good Postcard Email Template Builder? Good! This is probably the most important aspect of email marketing. This is because you need the best template and content to increase your chances with consumers.
We all often log in to our emails and meet a barrage of messages. To ensure that your email does not end up as unread or deleted, you need to have a good template with cleverly written content. To improve the chances of your conversion rate, you could include the following in your template:
- Personalize the emails to every individual. Address them by their last or first names.
- Include graphics, pictures, or images that would compel them to read further and be ready to click that purchase link.
- Create a responsive design that would look good on all devices. In particular, create a peculiar and responsive design for mobile devices like smartphones, tablets, Ipads, laptops, etc. Most emails are opened on these devices. Give priority to mobile devices in your design.
- The most important is to ensure your email contains an appropriate call-to-action (CTA). Give them reasons not to unsubscribe from your email list or why they shouldn’t just trash your email. Remember, we all receive several emails every day, and we scan through most and delete many.
Conclusively, B2B direct mail marketing is an essential tool that grows, sustains, and makes the first few years of business startups seem unchallenging. Believe me, I’ve been there, and I know how challenging it can be.