You Can Listen to This Article Here
What are the best the MailChimp Alternatives for Small Business
MailChimp has been touted as most the preferred email marketing service provider (ESP) for several small businesses as well as bloggers looking to scale up their business, increase their audience, and make more money.
While it’s a great email tool with useful features and easy usability, MailChimp is not necessarily the best email marketing service for businesses out there. It has faced stiff competition from its competitors who offer the same email marketing services.
One of its limitations is that you can send up to 12,000 emails only monthly and up to 2000 subscribers. If you want to go beyond that limit, you have to unlock their premium plans at a fee.
Again, its free plan doesn’t come with email and chat support and lacks advanced segmentation options, multivariate testing.
Consequently, MailChimp has lately been facing stiff competition from other popular recurring emails service providers who are offering similar services way better.
If you’re looking for better MailChimp alternative, let’s dive into these 7 best alternatives to choose from.
SendinBlue email services are mainly tailored to small businesses. It first started as a digital marketing agency before translating into an email marketing platform back in 2012.
The SendinBlue has a free plan which allows you to send up to 900 emails per month with automation features and unlimited contacts in your email list.
The most outstanding features of SendinBlue include
- Mobile-friendly email designer
- Monitor reader locations and follow user behavior
- an extensive email template library
- automatic trigger marketing workflows
- customizable sign-up forms and ability to learn about subscribers on a personal level
- real-time reports and Google analytics
- Automated campaigns that save time
Pricing – With SendinBlue, you get to choose a plan based on the number of emails you want to send per month. You can sign up for the following plans:
- Free – $0/month- 300 emails/day
- Lite – $25/month- 40,000 emails / month
- Essential – $39/month- 60,000 emails / month
- Premium – $66/month- 120,000 emails/month
- Enterprise – Custom
If you are looking for the best MailChimp alternative for your e-commerce marketing automation, then Omnisend is surprisingly the best tool for growing your eCommerce store. It uses an omnichannel approach for its marketing automation.
This platform allows you to have different lead forms, landing pages, pre-filled marketing automation workflows, advanced visitors segmentation, and even SMS marketing all in one tool. You will find easy to use a perfect set of tools to help you to move your first-time website visitors towards making a purchase.
- automation workflows – Product abandonment, Customer reactivation, Cart recovery etc
- Omnichannel communication – Email, Google SMS, Customer match, Facebook Custom Audiences
- Email, chat, Facebook 24/7 support
- integration with Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and Magento.
- Advanced segmentation by users’ behavior
- 14 days free trial- 15,000 emails/month (Website Tracking, Signup Forms, Newsletters, and Content Editor, Discount Codes, SMS in Campaigns, Sales reporting, 24/7 email and chat support)
- $50/month- 60,000 emails/month (Automation Workflows, Standard Segmentation, SMS in Automation, Product import, and recommendations, Interactive email elements, Interactive signup forms)
- $99 /month- Unlimited emails /month (Advanced Segmentation, Facebook Custom Audiences, Google Customer Match, Facebook Messenger, Viber & WhatsApp, Account, Manager and priority support, Custom IP and deliverability support)
Founded in 1998, AWeber is a great Mailchimp alternative due to its reliability and reputation from users all around the world. Due to its easy to use features, it’s used by 120,000+ small businesses, who always praise the AWeber’s customer service team.
- autoresponders (automated emails)
- Blog broadcasts
- A/B Split Testing deserve special mention.
- Integrated with popular tools and services such as Google Analytics, LeadPages, WordPress, OptinMonster, WooCommerce, etc.
Pricing –AWeber offers a one month free trial for up to 500 subscribers offering all the essential features of their product– autoresponders, A/B split testing, blog broadcasts etc. Thereafter, you choose any of the following list based options:
- Up to 500 subscribers – $19/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers – $29/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers – $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers – $69/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers – $149/month
- Over 25,000 subscribers – Contact AWeber for pricing
Should you exceed your plans monthly limit, AWeber bills you for the next plan up.
Hubspot is marketing automation and business growth platform that includes email marketing tools for blogging, sales tracking, lead scoring, landing pages, and PPC management etc. It also offers free in-depth inbound marketing best practices through HubSpot Academy.
As an email marketing tool, HubSpot allows you to design campaigns based on behavioral triggers, for example, set up auto-responder emails to send an email when a subscriber clicks on a certain page of your website, or when a customer abandons a shopping cart. HubSpot allows you to establish specific buyer profiles for each of your customer types and create unique content trees of email content to be sent under specific circumstances.
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Management
- Website SEO
- Social Media Monitoring
- Salesforce Integration
- Landing Pages
Pricing: HubSpot offers four enterprise pricing plans and a variety of paid add-ons to enhance its productivity.
- Free plan–contact forms, lead pop-up capture forms, contact database, traffic and conversion analytics, integration with CMS, email, and form tools.
- $50/month– lead analytics dashboard, lead flows, collected forms, contact activity, and management, contact & company insights, HubSpot branding removed, custom form fields, phone & email support.
- $200/month– 100 contacts, content creation tools, content optimization, email marketing, social media suite, marketing analytics dashboard.
- $800/month– 1000 contacts, marketing automation, goal-based nurturing, custom workflows, Salesforce integration, smart content, attribution reporting, user roles, A/B testing CTA’S, A/B test emails.
- $2,400/month– 10,000 contacts, revenue reporting, custom event reporting, custom event automation triggers, predictive lead scoring, contacts reporting, company reporting, event-based segmentation.
Having more than 20 years’ experience in this industry, Constant Contact is a fairly an experienced email marketing tool and the best MailChimp alternative for the customers to take advantage of.
The tool hosts professional mobile-optimized email templates with a variety of customization options. It also comes with list building tools, automated welcome emails, contact list segmentation, and email tracking among others.
- Post emails to your social media pages
- Integrate social sharing buttons into every email
- Add email forms to your website
- Track email opens, compare campaigns and watch mobile activity etc.
- Lots of inspiration and inspiration with the online resource library
- Run special Facebook promos
- Free first month
- $20/month– unlimited emails, unlimited emails, 1 GB file storage, 1 user, e-commerce, list-building tools, tracking & reporting, customizable templates, image library, marketing calendar, email scheduling, contact list import, list segmentation, Facebook lead ads, Apps & integrations, mobile app, live support.
- $45/month– Get more powerful features – unlimited emails, 2 Gb file storage, 10 users, email automation, e-commerce, event marketing, online donations, surveys & polls, coupons, subject line a/b testing, contact list import, list-building tools, list segmentation, Facebook lead ads, tracking & reporting, customizable templates, image library, marketing calendar, email scheduling, Apps & integrations, mobile app, live support.
ActiveCampaign is a reliable Mailchimp alternative that aims at increasing your ROI. With this tool, you can run email campaigns, send newsletters, and maintain contact with your readership at all times. Additionally, you can automate your campaigns to reach the right audience with the right information.
- Incorporate RSS feeds to your emails
- Customize your sales goals
- Connect s with any email provider such as Gmail among others
- respond to specific automation goals
- Insert web pages into your emails
- Make use of several display modes – inline, floating box, modal pop-up, and floating bar.
- perfect platform for email list building
- Engage in split testing
- Track conversion rates
- segment your target audience accordingly
- $17 /month—up to 3 users, unlimited sending, email marketing, send newsletters, marketing automation, chat & email support.
- $49 /month—up to 25 users, unlimited sending, CRM w/ sales automation, contact & lead scoring, data integrations, custom user permissions, custom domain and branding, one on one training, SMS marketing.
- $129 /month– unlimited sending, site messaging, attribution, win probability ML, up to 50 users (in addition to the above)
- $229 /month—unlimited users and sending, custom mail server domain, dedicated account rep, in-depth onboarding, free design services, free social data, phone support, uptime SLA.
Although ConvertKit offers the same functionality as many other ESPs, it has one key difference: it’s tailored for bloggers. It works on a principle “if this/then that”.
- Include responsive opt-in forms
- Email automation, broadcasts, and campaign reporting
- Integrated with Shopify, WooCommerce, Zapier, SumoMe, etc.
- Landing page creation
- $29/month–0–1k subscribers
- $49/mnth– up to 8k subscribers
- onth–1k–3k subscribers
- $79/month–3k–5k subscribers
ConvertKit has no free trial available. However, on signing up, you get the first month free of charge.
If you have a web business, you are apparently looking for a way to connect with your readers, boost your traffic, and ultimately increase sales. Use one of the above-mentioned MailChimp alternatives for your marketing goals.
However, I’m in suggesting that Omnisend could be the perfect email marketing solution for small business because it has it all. However, as a web owner, you need to realize that the popular is not always the best choice.