You Can Listen to This Article Here
5 Best Database Plugins for WordPress (Updated In 2021)
“The Database is the heart of the WordPress website” the line itself signifies the importance of database for every WordPress site. For faster performance, you need to keep your site optimized and healthy. In this case, you need database plugins for your WordPress.
Whenever you published any content on your site, it is stored in the MySQL database. Database plugins provide extra space and improve the site’s performance for the database by removing corrupted documents and files.
Best Database Plugins for WordPress in 2021:
You must know these best WordPress database plugins to improve your site’s performance and keep it healthy,
Updraft Plus is the most popular WordPress plugin that is used for restoration and backups. This plugin keeps your website safe and healthy and protects it from server crashes, user errors, dodgy updates, and hacking.
In addition, Updraft Plus offers a free version for all WordPress users with advanced features for managing your site and database. It has remote storage options with Amazon web services, Dropbox, and Drive.
Updraft Plus Premium Features:
- Incremental backups.
- Advanced reporting.
- Free dedicated expert support.
- Easily migrates websites and duplicates websites (with Migrator)
- Multi-network compatible.
- Supports WP-CLI.
- Various destinations and more storage destinations (e.g. BackBlaze, OneDrive, SFTP, Azure).
- Backs up non-WordPress databases and files to multiple remote destinations.
- Database encryption.
Optimize Database After Deleting Revisions
ODADR or Optimize Database After Deleting Revisions is a one-click WordPress database optimizer and cleaner. Its main function is to delete revisions of any pages, posts, and comments.
To keep your site optimized and healthy, ODADR removes excessive duplicate data and files from your database. Its main features are as follow:
- Erases revisions of pages, posts, or post types (custom)
- Erases spammed comments (voluntary)
- Erases wreck pages, posts, and comments (voluntary)
- Erases unused tags (voluntary)
- Produces a log of the optimizations (voluntary)
- Removes ‘orphan post meta items’
- Removes the ‘OEMBED cache’ (voluntary)
- ‘Optimize Database’ Icon in the admin menu (voluntary)
- Enhances the tables of the database
- MULTISITE cooperative.
- Erases ‘expired or all transients’ (voluntary)
- Erases ‘trackbacks’ and ‘pingbacks’ (voluntary)
- Optimization can be registered to spontaneously run once hourly, twice daily at a particular time (voluntary)
- ‘Optimize DB’ link in the admin bar (voluntary)
WP-DP Manager plugin helps to delete databases, run specific queries optimize, restore, etc. This plugin makes our work very easier by supporting backups, repairing and optimizing databases. Its main features are as follow:
- Managing backups and databases to stay on the peak of data.
- Executes SQL queries.
- Repairs and optimizes data.
- This plugin does not compress your data and in gZIP format it backups your data.
- It helps to clear details of your table names and database.
- It is a free plugin.
This database plugin consists of all the plugins that are needed to maintain and build a database of people or anything you wish for. Participants Database is completely configurable, which will help you to define all the fields of data you wish to collect for each record.
Participants Database Features
- This plugin is completely configurable to hold all types of information.
- This plugin directs visitors from the sign-up page to thank you for a message.
- It has customizable forms.
- Has a shortcode for injecting a configurable sign-up short form into WordPress posts, pages, etc.
- Shortcode for inserting full-length form, displaying the list on a site, and many more.
- Forms can be organized into group fields.
- Has many form elements.
- Deep customization.
- Includes comprehensive API.
My WP Backup Pro
My WP Backup Pro plugin will help you to remove the loss and damage during the downtime of the website. It will protect the database of your site from hacking, data corruption, etc.
This plugin makes work easier for business websites by regularly backing up data with safer integrations. In addition, after backing up your data it will notify you by email.
My WP Backup Pro Features
- Manual and automatic backups.
- Easy to use.
- Detailed documentation.
- Split backup into volumes.
- Schedule and restore backups.
- Backup to Dropbox, Backup to email and FTP, and Google Drive, Rackspace cloud files and Backup to Amazon S3, etc.
- Notification of backup via email.
- Complete automatic restore.
- Administration of log files.
- Multisite support.
- Database check.
- Includes a list of all the installed plugins.
Plugins for WordPress: Wrapping It Up!
If you are a beginner then you can opt for free and simple WordPress database plugins such as Optimize Database After Deleting Revisions, WP-DP Manager, Updraft Plus, etc.
Backups and restoration of data are very essential for every online business and agency. However, database plugins for WordPress are important for your site to keep it healthy and optimized.
The above-mentioned are the best database plugins for your WordPress site which you should know in 2020.
Mashum Mollah is the Founder of ‘Blogstellar.’
A passionate blogger by heart and an entrepreneur by profession, the ‘Blogging Engineer’ is on a mission to help people passionate about blogging transform their passion into full-time businesses.