You Can Listen to This Article Here
Top Ways to Remember Someone You Have Loved Who Has Passed
When someone dies, remembering their personality and honoring their legacy is an important step in the grieving process. Losing a loved one can be an overwhelming experience – and this is sometimes only furthered by being in charge of deciding the method of how to respect and commemorate a person who has played an influential role in your life.
Whether you choose writing the epitaph, planning the creation, or scheduling the burial, there are numerous unique ways to uphold a person’s life. Click here, and let’s see some of the most thoughtful ways you can remember a loved one.
Remember a loved one ideas – try creating personalized memorial stones
- Dedicate a memorial vine – if your loved one was a fan of vino, you could dedicate a Memorial Vine to the person who passed. With numerous vineyards over the USA, UK, and France, you can dedicate the wine – each year, you will receive a boxed bottle of wine from the vine of your choosing.
- Dedicate a bench – A memorial bench can be a great way to remember someone who enjoyed taking walks, being out in nature, and enjoying certain views. For example, if your loved one had a neighborhood park they loved exploring; a memorial bench can honor their memory.
- Plant a tree – planting a tree creates new life by celebrating one that was lost. Every year when the tree blossoms, you can be reminded of your loved one.
- Frame a garment – if you don’t want to wear your loved one’s favorite t-shirt because you are afraid of hurting it or wearing it out, framing a garment can be a method of storing a valuable keepsake.
- Create a shrine – In certain cultures, creating a shrine is the most respectable way to honor someone who has passed. You can personalize a shrine, but the traditional way is by including a candle, religious icon, photograph of the person who has died, and flowers.
- Annual day of celebration – much like a birthday, remembering the day someone died could be seen as extremely sad. However, if you decide to make it a fun-loving and momentous occasion that honors the person’s life and personality, you can turn this into a day of remembrance.
- Personalized memorial stones – personalized memorial stones are some of the most beautiful and honorable ways of paying tribute to a loved one who has passed. You can choose a company that works with your needs and design inspiration, choosing between heartfelt messages of comfort, pictures of your loved one, date of birth and date of death, and quotes pertaining to the person’s character.
Remember loved who has passed: conclusion
When someone dies, it can be an overwhelming, stressful, anxiety-ridden, and saddening experience that will change your life. One of the best ways of moving on and honoring your friend, family member, or partner can be to choose a respectable way of honoring their memory. You can pay respects by creating personalized memorial stones, making a shrine, framing a garment, or one of the other unique remembrance ideas.