You Can Listen to This Article Here
Things You Can Do in Liberty Lake, Washington
Spokane is a beautiful city whether you stay indoors or visit outdoors with your family and kids. Whether you are a party person and a nig owl, or one who is into history, art museums, or performances, we have got you covered. The City of Liberty Lake is one of the four major cities of the Spokane region other than the City of Spokane, Spokane Valley, and the West Plains.
The City of Liberty Lake is a hot spot in the Inland Northwest. Now Liberty Lake is one of the upcoming cities in the Spokane region. It is a community that is famous for family and business get-togethers.
Though it is a small place and not such a popular one compared to the other cities of the United States, it is a beautiful upcoming tourist destination that you can visit with your friends and family. No more wandering. Here, we will provide you a list of things that you can do in Liberty Lake:
- Liberty Lake Regional Park – You can go here for hiking and see wildflowers in April. There are swimming beaches, shelters, BBQ areas in the park.
- Half Moon Park – Basically meant for a child consisting of swings, rides, and slides. However, it also has a baseball court for young adults and large spaces for adults to walk around. Splash Pad, Sandboxes, and Splash Fountains are the most important attraction of the park.
- Liberty Lake Golf Course – Earlier it was a hobby destination, and now it is a championship golf course. Renovated in 2010, Liberty Lake Golf Course has a yard of eighteen holes.
- Manito Park – you should visit Manito Park if you are a nature-loving person, especially flowers. Beautiful gardens with different themes, such as Rose Gardens, Lilac Gardens, and Japanese Gardens.
- Coeur d’ Alene Lake – The half of Lake Coeur d’ Alene in Idaho is surrounded by mountains the lush green trees in which are fresh and natural. It is the largest floating boardwalk in the world.
“Coeur d’ Alene” is a French term. It has a history behind such a name which goes as follows. The French fur traders first came here and traded with the local people there.
They sold the silver jewelry made in France and Indians for the fur to make great profits. When the British came, they traded in silver tools, for example, knives, axes, scissors, needles, and so on. Now the business of the French took a downward graph. Not satisfied with the increasing prices that the Indians set, the French called it Coeur d’ Alene, which means “Heart of the Awl.”
- Liberty Lake Farmers Market – People come from far and near to procure organic fruits and vegetables fresh from the farm. Even if you order a meal, the chef shall be making that with fresh organic vegetables picked from the farm.
If you wish to live here, some houses are for sale in Liberty Lake, Washington.
Things to do in Liberty Lake, Washington: Conclusion
The not-so-popular destination will surely be worth a visit for its natural places. Also, other than what we have already mentioned here, you can visit places like – Falls Park, Green Bluff, Up North Distillery, Treaty Rock Park, Flying Squirrel Trampoline Park Spokane, Mica Moon Zip Tours, Family Market, Loop Trail, Wine Cellars, Pottery and County Park, and Fun Unlimited.
Meadow Wood Golf Course, Liberty Lake Community Theatre, Centennial Trail, Arbor Crest Wine Cellars, University of Idaho Arboretum, and Botanical Garden are other places you can visit with your family during your stay here.
Therefore, pack your bags. See you at Liberty Lake.