You Can Listen to This Article Here
What Is the Best Personal Statement Editing Service
When submitting a personal statement, applicants strive to improve it as much as possible to increase their chances of getting into a college or university. They put a lot of effort and energy into compiling it.
But there comes a stage when the paper is sent for editing. And its further fate depends on the editorial service’s professionalism and quality. How not to make a mistake in choosing a personal statement proofreading service?
Before sending it, carefully study it for several indicators that will tell you how good it will be for the task.
What to Look for When Choosing an Editorial Service
- Several years in editorial services. Due to the expansion of distance education and its digitalization, the market for editorial services has become attractive for many companies. But few of them stay here for long;
- Ratings based on customer reviews. The more customers have used the service, and the more objective the assessment will be;
- Team professionalism. The staff of the service should include editors not only with higher education but also those who have a Ph.D. degree;
- Ability to contact the editor who is working on your statement.
As you look at the various alternatives for requesting your statement to be edited, look at the editorial platforms that have been helping applicants, students, and even academics deal with various types of errors in their documents for many years.
This is a brilliant option for those who need help editing various applicant and academic papers such as essays, motivation letters, personal statements, dissertations, and more:
- 25 years of editing experience and a high Trustpilot rating (4.9;)
- Possibility of rush orders;
- 4 types of tariff plans depending on the amount of work required;
- Option of monitoring the progress of work and communication with the editor;
- The highlight of EssayEdge is that all the editors are graduates of the prestigious Ivy League, which is their best recommendation.
- Also, a respectable age of 20 years of service and popularity primarily among researchers and scientists;
- Ability to fulfill orders in 8 hours;
- Direct communication with editors working on the text;
- A wide range of experts and cooperation with various scientific journals and universities;
- Multiple editing service packages.
- Unlike the other two platforms, eAngel offers 4 different monthly subscription plans, including a free trial plan;
- It focuses on proofreading emails but provides editing and proofreading services for other documents such as essays, web pages, etc.;
- Proofreads letters in all languages with the help of a professional team of experts;
- There is a particular eAngel app for smartphones for ease of use.
All three services have excellent recommendations and reviews from customers, highly professional teams, and high-quality and timely service. However:
- Editage concentrates more on editing and assisting in the publication of scientific articles;
- eAngel is a very convenient service for proofreading emails;
- EssayEdge focuses on helping students at various levels of education — from colleges and universities to Ph.D. programs. Because of this, working with personal statements is part of the daily tasks of the editorial team.
Knowing perfectly all the requirements for the structure, tone, and style of the personal statements, EssayEdge specialists will perform all the necessary work as accurately and quickly as possible.