Those who have ever booked a vacation can often find their mind whirring around, thinking of what might occur on arrival.
It can be worse if the vacation is with loved ones. At least if messing up something alone, there’s no danger of the ridicule that is certain to follow. In all cases, it is best to prepare and check out all eventualities, like those who worry about how to get from Phuket Airport to Patong. The following guide will explain all.
A simple guide to transport from Phuket Airport to Patong
- The good news is that Phuket International Airport is modern and well-equipped to deal with the 5.3 million visitors who decide to make it their destination each year. The terminal is well signposted to avoid confusion among the excited passengers disembarking their flight, eager to enjoy their stay. Fortunately, there is a range of options awaiting to fit all budgets.
- Those who want to save their money for other things will be delighted to hear that 120 baht will secure a ride on the Airport Express Bus. However, despite its title, it will take a couple of hours to the dream location that location of Patong. It runs between the hours of 8 and 8, with the bus being clean and comfortable. It certainly allows for a look at some of the stunning scenery. It might allow for time to try some of the latest smartphone hobbies on the market.
- There is certainly amazing scenery to be enjoyed for those that decide upon taking the Phuket Smart Bus, which offers views of the west coast along its route. This one runs from 6 in the morning until 9 at night, with trips costing between 50 and 170 baht for each passenger, depending on the distance traveled. The trip is easy to follow on the website, and with it arriving 15 minutes before departure at the airport, it is recommended to be ready and waiting to secure a seat.
- Those with a bit more time might like the idea of a journey by minibus, which will set them back 180 baht. They may have to wait a while before setting off as it only departs once every one of the 11 seats is filled. That said, the size of the vehicle means a quicker journey time. On arrival, a night at the Muay Thai Boxing Stadium might appeal.
- Those in a hurry and with the cash might decide to jump in one of the many taxis but beware. It is always the best option to buy a ticket in advance from the official counter so that there is no chance of an occasional chancer taking advantage of the unaware. The fare will be around 800 baht, with guests soon able to enjoy their wonderful hotel in one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations.
Getting from Phuket Airport to Patong is not difficult when using official transport and ensuring a ticket is issued, and a price is agreed upon before setting off.