What Are The Advantages Of Virtual Office?
A virtual office is a relatively new office rentals format that allows you to rent a physical address instead of the whole premise. ThePlace specialists will help you find an excellent virtual office in Dubai at an affordable price.
If you are a startup or small business owner, you might want to rent a virtual office instead of a conventional one. According to the rules of this new rental format, the entrepreneur pays for a physical address. Partners, clients, and contractors of the organization can send parcels to this address. A landline phone number is attached to the premises to call there and use reception services. From this article, you will get to know the primary advantages of this type of rental and understand why its popularity is growing steadily.
8 Arguments in favor of a Virtual Office
More and more entrepreneurs opt for a virtual office and not a traditional one for the following reasons:
- It is more cost-efficient. You do not need to pay for a physical premise that should be large enough to accommodate all your staffers. The office can be tiny, so you will be actually paying for the prestige of its location and the services that are included in the package.
- The quality of the included services will be top-notch. You will not need to hire a secretary yourself — an experienced specialist will receive your parcels, resend them to you, answer your incoming calls and help you with many other duties.
- When your partners, clients, and contractors get to know your address, they will be impressed by the location you chose. The best virtual offices are situated in the prestigious part of the downtown, which will enhance the reputation of your company.
- You will have more flexibility when hiring top talents in the industry. You will not be limited to the specialists that live in your city. You will be able to work with people from any country and time zone without asking them to relocate to your area.
- It will be easier for you to avoid conflicts in your team. Sometimes the most talented and intellectual people do not get on well with each other. In a conventional office, you would need to either fire the most quarrelsome team members or invest a lot of time in resolving conflicts. With a virtual team, you can arrange the workflow so that incompatible people hardly ever interact with each other.
- It will not take you too much time to find an excellent virtual office. Your list of requirements will be much shorter if compared to renting a conventional office: a reliable landlord, an affordable price, reasonable conditions of the contract, and decent quality of services. You will not need to inspect the physical premise, make sure that all the amenities work properly, and so on.
- When needed, you will be able to move out quickly and without paying a large penalty. The owner will not ask you to sign a long-term lease contract and pay a large sum upfront, as it normally happens with traditional private offices.
- Your business will be better prepared for emergencies. Experts say there might be other pandemics in the future. There might be unpredictable situations in political, economic, or social life — yet they will be unlikely to affect a virtual team. The future definitely belongs to remote collaborations.
Hopefully, these arguments were convincing enough, and now you better understand the advantages of a virtual office. However, such a type of rental has a few disadvantages too.
First, it lacks confidentiality. If you often need to discuss sensitive matters with your staffers or clients, you should rent a private office. Second, you might want to meet your colleagues face to face from time to time and organize networking or educational events for them. In such cases, you can rent an event space for special occasions. Third, some people lack motivation or good conditions for productive work from home — the quality of your Internet connection might be substandard; you might have kids or noisy neighbors, and so on. In this case, you can rent a comfortable coworking space to cut down expenses. To rent a modern and fully equipped office in Dubai for a reasonable price, feel free to touch with ThePlace specialists.
The Benefits of Renting an Office in Dubai with ThePlace
The thePlace professionals possess impressive experience in their field, know the city inside out and rely on a vast network of contacts. They are ready to work with businesses of any scale and sphere of activity. They will be able to find an optimal office for you in the shortest possible time.
You can be sure that the terms of the contract will be favorable and flexible. You will be able to move into the premises and start working the next day after signing this document, ensuring you got good value for money. All the services and amenities that you will be offered together with the office will correspond to today’s highest business standards.
The office that you rent with the help of ThePlace will enable you to boost brand awareness, expand your client base and increase your sales. Your staffers will report greater job satisfaction, and your revenue will grow.