You Can Listen to This Article Here
What is PRINCE2 Agile and Who Can It Help?
About PRINCE2 Agile
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most affirmed agile project management framework, providing flexibility to process development and responsiveness of agile to help and guide the process teams for increasing demand from users.
It provides a structured framework, which governs and manages when working with agile using techniques and essential tools. This framework is specially designed to help professionals who have work in management controls while working in an agile environment.
PRINCE2 Agile will enable professionals to learn essential too and necessities that are clear and comprehensive, as well as the interface between PRINCE2 and agile techniques of working.
PRINCE2 Certification is supported by an examination and PRINCE2 Agile Training delivered by experienced training providers. As with PRINCE2, Agile can be implemented for any project within any sector of an organization.
Why PRINCE2 Agile?
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery at the same time;
- Works with any established agile approach;
- On-time delivery and hit deadlines more consistently;
- A collaboratively-built project that is worker-friendly;
- Lets you scale to your accurate requirements and pragmatism;
- Increase stakeholder confidence;
- Essential tools to manage and implement processes to bring the desired requirements.
Who is it for?
It can be availed as two certifications:
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed for individuals who are new to it and are working in or around an agile project environment;
- The course covers an overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to agile, and how to apply the two together;
- There are no course prerequisites.
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is designed for those who are already certified in either PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation levels;
- The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course explores the practical application of the PRINCE2 Agile method with real-world scenarios;
- Candidates can sit PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner if they hold any of the following project management certifications: PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Agile Foundation, Project Management Professional (PMP)*, Certified Associate in Project Management.
PRINCE2 is now available online along with classroom products. There are no formal prerequisites needed to fulfill the Foundation qualification, but you will need to have either PRINCE2® Foundation or Foundation to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner qualification.
Some attentive visitors may have noticed something new on our course roster this year. An article published by Axelos in 2015, it is the latest training option offered by ILX Group and PRINCE2.com. It is currently available as a classroom course in countries like the UK, Australia, Europe, and New Zealand. But is this certification for you, and why? How do you know whether to embrace or ignore this new course on the block?
PRINCE2 Agile is designed in response to rising demand from the management community, bringing together two different and separate project management methods. The course needs a corresponding PRINCE2 Practitioner-level qualification in order to study. This is because it is aimed at those with work experience of PRINCE2 who want to learn how and why to adapt to AgilePM practices.
What are the benefits?
There’s a lot of benefits to both. Both certifications are recognized globally. Compiling them into it might be the only solution your organization needs for improvement. With the course guide, you can learn exactly how Agile manages the project’s delivery on time while PRINCE2 operates the project as a whole.
PRINCE2 Agile projects help in promoting earlier returns on investment through efficient “flow-based” work models within the organization. The combination of terminology allows improved and enhanced communication across disciplines and teams. The proven practices can help you achieve greater flexibility using AgilePM’s influence.
It enables organizations to successfully combine two seemingly opposed but actually complementary disciplines. The method blends the best practices of both frameworks. It offers a guide to project management success, emphasizing collaboration, teamwork, team empowerment, and iterative development. Sound like the perfect fit? Visit our course page and see how we can help you or your business prosper with it.