Opera browser is among the most popular browsers used on Microsoft Windows, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. Many people tend to have one or more of these browsers installed on their computers, with some people even using all of them for different purposes. The browser was developed 25 years ago and currently boasts engaging above 400 million users.
So far, the Opera company has developed different types of apps and services, including Opera Mini, Opera Touch, Opera beta, Opera Football, Opera News, and finally, the most commonly used Opera Browser. The browser was developed by a Norwegian multinational company founded in Oslo, Norway, 26 years ago. Since then, the company has focused on web browsers and other services such as YoYo Games.
Opera Browser is available on various platforms, including smartphones, Windows, macOS, and iOS. It is a Chromium-based browser that distinguishes itself for its impressive features like blocking pop-ups and private browsing. Essentially, people worldwide use Opera, from Asia to Africa and Europe, making it a trendy browser. This is all on account of its striking features that give users the best experience.
The word may appear all tech and complicated, but you can do it all by yourself in a matter of seconds. The first thing you must do is make sure that your browser is up to date. Having an older version might make it difficult for you to follow the steps below.
- Locate and launch the browser, after which you will click on the easy setup icon with three vertical lines at the top right.
- You must then scroll to the bottom of the list to select Go to full browser settings.
- Once the settings page is open, scroll down to find and select Site Settings under the Basic section of Opera settings.
Alternatively, you can also access settings from the Opera icon.
- Locate and launch your browser, and at the top left corner, you will find the Opera icon, a red-letter O.
- Tap on the icon to reveal a list of items, among which is the Settings item.
- Click on it to open the settings page, where you will then follow the same steps as described above.
You are now good to go! Nothing can stop you from enjoying everything the internet has to offer.
- First, locate and launch your browser.
- Click the Opera option from the system bar at the top left of your screen.
- From the list, select Quick Preferences to display a list of items on the right side.
- Then close the settings, and you’re good to go!