Want to get in front of your target audience when browsing online, shopping, searching, or even watching videos? Then a Google Display Ad is the way to go with your digital marketing campaign. The trick is to get your Display Ad in front of the right audience to be relative to them.
This form of digital marketing is a big part of paid-per-click (PPC) advertising and offers countless opportunities to the advertiser to generate more traffic to their website. This platform allows users to promote their products and is a great lead-generation tool.
With all forms of digital marketing, it’s wise to complete a detailed social media marketing course covering this topic. With digital marketing trends forever changing, it’s essential to stay up-to-date with all the latest insights.
Social Media Marketing Course: Display Ad Overview
Display ads are a part of the Google Display Network, and this form of digital marketing allows your brand to reach millions of potential customers while they are online.
This network continues to grow and can reach up to ninety percent of users on the internet – that’s a pretty significant number. A Display Ad on Google quickly catches users’ attention online and is very effective in generating more traffic to your website. However, despite the many bonuses of using Display Ads on Google, your ad must cut through all the constant clutter and noise on the web.
Always remember that digital advertising is not only about the number of people you ‘reach,’ which is useless unless there is engagement and, ultimately, click-throughs to your website. However, the great design and visually pleasing imagery go a long way to generating those all-important clicks.
Is Google Display Ads a suitable space for my digital advertising?
Targeting the right people at the right time is essential when advertising on Google Ads. Most online advertisers are turning to Display Ads more and more. The added benefit of being able to target your potential audience is a massive bonus. With carefully selected keywords, the returns on using this form of advertising will more often than not yield surprising results.
With a Display Ad, you can target people looking for a similar product but have not come across your product yet and target people who have clicked through to your website but left without taking any action. They say a picture says a thousand words, and when it comes to digital marketing, it is no different.
Display Ads are there to have a visible effect on the viewer through images or video.
So, to get the most out of using this modern communication and advertising tool, creativity is vital. Your Display Ad has to be visually eye-catching, whether your Display Ad is image-based or a short video.
Taking Social Media Marketing Course, you wil learn that many design templates and tools are available to help you showcase your brand through Display Ads on Google. This will help get you started and to get noticed when promoting your brand on digital marketing channels.
Here are a few tips for designing an eye-catching Display Ad
- A catchy headline – A Display Ad headline has to be appealing, stand out, and be easy to read. Taking a social media marketing course may teach you how a well-written headline can make all the difference in getting the user to want to learn more about your product.
- Stand out – Many Display Ads are often overlooked, so to avoid this, get creative and even cheeky with your Display Ad.
- Get to the point – This is precious limited space with Display Ads and limited time, as users tend to move very quickly onto the next Ad they come across.
- Get to the point with any text and ensure your ad is as uncluttered as possible.
- Choose your size – Multiple formats for your Display Ad depends on your budget, but creating various ad sizes is always a good idea.
- Not only does this approach add to your ad’s visibility, therefore increases your click-through rate.
- Call to action – Never leave your Display Ad without a clear and concise call to action.