You Can Listen to This Article Here
All You Need to Know About Common PDF Issues: How to Merge Files
Portable Document Format or simply PDF is a special format of electronic documents.
It is used for storing and distributing textual and graphical information in the network.
This program is suitable to show the progress of your work as it is difficult to edit and easy to perform.
This contributes to the security of intellectual property.
PDF is suitable, convenient and compatible for any device. All you need to open such documents is a PDF viewer.
There is a big variety of them: both free and paid.
The most common program is Adobe Reader, which is created by the developers of this technology.
However, for those who don’t like it, there are several analogs available, like Foxit Reader, Nuance, etc.
Pros and cons of using PDF
- It is easy to edit or merge pdf files using specialized programs.
- It works on any device with any operating system exactly in the form in which it was created;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is often installed on the computer. If not, it is available for free download from the Adobe Systems developer site;
- PDF requires little space on the hard drive because it supports many compression algorithms;
- The user can configure security settings for his PDF file, for example, prohibiting printing, prohibiting editing, using electronic signatures to determine the authenticity of the document, etc.
– PDF file editor is paid;
– It is difficult to work with text in PDF files, it is perceived as a picture;
Crucial issues of PDF Editing
Some text editors allow you to edit PDF files. If you have Word 2013 installed on your computer, you can edit PDFs directly in Word.
However, there are several situations when Word cannot manage the problem.
For example, to split or merge PDF files. In this case, you have to pay attention to PDF editing programs.
If there is a need to merge two pdf pages into one page in a limited time, nobody would want to choose an inefficient service.
Here are some criteria you should take into account:
- Multiple functionalities: converting, splitting, merging, editing in one tool;
- High level of security: protected connection and 100% guarantee that your files will be deleted from the server;
- Smart and quick services: make sure that your files will be accepted by any platform or OS.
We advise paying your attention to Zone PDF service, as it is simple, user-friendly and meets all the conditions mentioned above.
Easy-to-use and combining multiple functions from “merge images to pdf” to “merge pdf google drive”, this online tool provides customers via fast and extremely client-oriented service in few seconds.
Just click to choose PDF files and the tool will make everything necessary for you.
If you have any questions about how to choose the best PDF editing service, don’t hesitate to ask in comments.