Ingredients in LIT Pre-Workout Supplement
Beyond Raw, the manufacturer of LIT pre-supplement, used to have another market-entry product all these days. It is said to a 7-ingredient upgraded version of the former pre-workout that they used to make.
According to the manufacturer, it is designed to provide you with all the necessary nutrition and energy that is needed before you start your daily workout session.
When it comes to supplements, there are several varieties available in the market. However, since it is a matter of your own health, it is better to do some research and then choose the right one for you.
Benefits of LIT
When it comes to an improved version of any previous brand of product, LIT is surely one of them. It is a major improvement of the previous brand by Beyond Raw that was named Savage.
Amongst some of the major areas of improvement, LIT comes with a proper dose of caffeine in its formula. This gives users all the required energy that is needed to improve personal performances while training.
The taste of the product is much better than Savage, which can be due to the addition of 4gm of carbs. This, along with natural and artificial flavors, does not allow the supplement to leave behind any chalky aftertastes, which is quite common amongst other pre-workout supplements available in the market.
It also contains L-Citrulline that can easily beat the natural enzymes of your stomach and travel straight to your bloodstream.
This also helps to enhance your blood flow while you work out. As a result of this, more oxygen gets pumped to your muscles. L-Citrulline turns into L-Arginine while in the bloodstream that creates nitric oxide. This is rather crucial for your blood vessels to help them increase the flow of blood.
Some of the Ingredients in LIT Pre-Workout Supplement
There are seven key LIT pre-workout ingredients. These have been discussed below for your knowledge.
- Micronized Creatine: This is quite similar to caffeine, and it helps to provide you with that spark of explosive energy.
- Beta–Alanine: This ingredient gives a tingle to your mouth and also helps to control muscle acidity that gives rise to better endurance.
- ElevATP: This happens to be a variety of non-toxic mushrooms that are designed to help your body resist any physical stress.
- Caffeine: This is one of the essential parts of this pre-workout supplement. Caffeine is a rather quick working energy source, and if provided at the right dosage, it can do wonders for your body. This is also one of the most common ingredients in any pre-workout supplement.
- L-Citrulline: This gives rise to nitric oxide that helps in the improvement of blood flow.
- NeuroFactor: This happens to be a special coffee extract from the entire bean fruit that is designed to protect nerve cells of your body from any kind of damages.
- Nitrosigine: This ingredient is also rather useful in creating nitric oxide by creating L-Arginine, which is bonded to silica.