You Can Listen to This Article Here
Top Three Tools to Remove Background from a Photo
The internet has provided us with a plethora of free background eraser services. The rise of artificial intelligence has helped to keep these services free of cost for users to evaluate. The average user may feel overwhelmed by so many choices. Therefore, we have compiled the three best background eraser tools.
We are about to introduce three tools to remove backgrounds from a photo. Photoshop, BgEraser , and RemoveBG.
Photoshop is the best tool for serious image editors. Photoshop allows users to edit images professionally and accurately. To manually remove photo background using Photoshop is very rewarding. It can be too powerful for many users because it offers hundreds of services and tools to edit photos.
Overall, Photoshop can remove backgrounds from a photo, but it is not easy to use.
- Professionally remove backgrounds
- Achieve satisfactory results as required
- Hundreds of option to enhance cropped borders
- Multiple subject background removal
- Beginners need a lot of time and skill to practice using it
- Very expensive, especially for beginners
- Too intimidating to understand and use, i.e., not user friendly
- Not practical for most casual users
BgEraser is a well known and automated online tool designed to remove backgrounds quickly. It can smartly use artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to provide us with the best possible experience. You can easily remove backgrounds with just three clicks and won’t have to lift a finger anymore. Users can avail of this site’s primary services without even opening an account. Apart from this, BgEraser maintains the high resolution of the image even after the photo background removal.
In a nutshell, the outcome of BgEraser is professional and relatively easy to use.
- Easy to use for beginners
- Provides high-quality results in under 5 seconds
- Accepts both JPG and PNG formats
- No account required for images under 2 MB (700×700)
- A paid account allows the user to process a thousand images a month
- Protects user privacy by deleting uploaded pictures every 24 hours
- Can use the edited images for both personal and commercial use
- Batch processing
- Unregistered users can only edit images with 700×700 Pixel resolution
- No options to finetune the converted photos
- Only a single primary subject option to remove photo background
RemoveBG is a high-end, free software for removing photo background from images. It’s similar to the BgEraser, but the user must have an account to avail of its free services. RemoveBG allows its users a choice of a transparent photo background or a solid color. It can efficiently work with Photoshop and other commonly used applications.
- Provides choice between colored and transparent photo backgrounds for images
- Works in correspondence with third-party applications.
- Useful to quickly remove photo backgrounds for commercial use
- Unlimited free previews
- Too many options confuse a user
- Paid plans are quite expensive, especially for casual users
- Unregistered users cannot save the background-free images in high resolution
- We can only choose a single primary subject
- The free plan is practically useless as it offers only one image
- A paid plan is not a practical choice for most people
Tools to Remove Background: Conclusion
BgEraser is a practical choice for most users. It provides its users with high-quality, edited images in 5 seconds, unlike most free software. Photoshop requires a lot of time and skill, whereas RemoveBG background eraser only allows one picture free of cost and is not as straightforward as BgEraser.
To conclude, BgEraser is the best choice amongst the top 3 background eraser tools.