Best Sun Hats for Ladies With Big Hair
When you are looking to stay comfortable and protect your skin during the summer, you need to make sure that you pick out the right hat to help make this a reality. There are many sun hats on the market that may look amazing on some, but if you have big hair, many of these just will not do. A good sun hat will help give you the protection that you need.
The Best Sun Hats for Ladies with Big Hair
Instead of trying to tone down that big hair that makes you look amazing, why not find a sun hat that can keep you cool and comfortable while complementing that beautiful hair that is all yours. Some of the best sun hats for ladies with big hair include.
This is one of the most versatile hats on the market. You can choose it in several colors, including white and tan, and in sizes all the way up to 3XL, so you are certain to find one that is going to look great for you. It is almost like a fedora, but with a bit of extra style to help make sure that you stay comfortable.
The UPF rating is at 50, so you know you are getting the right protection and you can adjust the headband down, so ordering a size that is a little bigger is not going to be a big deal. The polyester-straw hat gives it a unique look and can help you be as comfortable as possible in the hot summer sun.
This one is going to bring in some of the best in style while being able to fit in all of the big hair that you would like to bring along as well. The five inches of brim on the hat will help contain all that hair while keeping your whole body protected from the hot rays of the sun. And with sizes from Medium to 3XL, you are sure to find the one that fits your needs.
This traditional cowboy or ranchers’ hat is going to look good while you are in the garden or out on the beach. The broad brim is one of the best features for keeping you away from the sun, but the UPF rating of 50 can give you some of that added protection that you need.
When you are looking for an affordable hat that will contain the hair and keep you safe from the sun for under $40, then the Diana is the right one for you. This one comes in one size, X-Large, but it will provide plenty of protection as well.
The colors are really unique when you take a look at this one. The white and the gold look amazing together and can make this hat work well whether you are heading to church at the end of the week or hitting up the beach. You may decide to get a few to make sure that this hat can last as long as possible.
When you are looking for a traditional sun hat that can look nice while on the beach, you will want to choose Laguna. You can find this from many retailers who will make sure that it looks nice, no matter the style or the color that you want. And with the bowstring on the bottom, you can make sure that the hat is not going to fly off your head with a strong wind.
The brim on this one is going to be a little bit smaller, but it is still larger than some of the traditional sun hats that you find at four inches. If you need a lot of coverage for the hair, then you will want to go with another option. The best size to choose for the hat will be X-Large to make sure that it is able to fit over your hair and keep you protected from all of the sun.
When you are looking for the right sun hat that can contain all of your hair, without sacrificing some of the protection that you need, there are a few things that you need to look for to make the search for your big hat a little easier. Some of these include:
- The size of the brim: When you have big hair, the brim is important. The larger the better in this case. This can help to cover the hair and the rest of the body so that you can be as comfortable as possible.
- The UPF: It is best if you can find one that will be a minimum of 50 for UPF. If you go any lower, you will not get the protection that you need.
- Adjustable headband: It is a good idea to get a hat that is going to have an adjustable headband. This makes it easier to fit onto your head and over the hair, without being uncomfortable as you walk around.
- Chinstrap: Not all of the hats on the list will have a chin strap, but this can be a good option to keep the hat on your head.
- Materials used: You will need to carefully consider the materials that are used. Some will be too heavy and can make your head hot on those warm days in the sun.
- The style: The style is going to depend on what works the best for you. Take a look at some of the different styles that are available to help you figure out which one you like.
Choosing the Right Sun Hat
When you have big hair, you want to make sure that you are finding the right sun hat to keep you protected and make sure that you are safe along the way. Take a look at some of the great options for available sun hats above to see which one is right for you.