You Can Listen to This Article Here
Chinese Food Franchise Opportunities
Opening a Chinese food franchise can be the best choice you can make when investing in the food business. In countries like Canada and the USA, Chinese food is very in demand because of its varied flavors. Chinese restaurants are also famous for late-night home deliveries, whereas others serve buffets of Chinese dishes. If you want to know how to get into the franchising business, visit a franchise site for guidance.
Here are some of the best Chinese food franchises you can invest in:
Panda Express expressed first opened in 1983 in Glendale, California, as a family-owned restaurant. Now, it has 1800 chains around the world. Here are the reasons Panda express is considered as the Chinese food king:
- Panda Express is known for their Orange Chicken, and they use of fresh vegetables that go along very well with the flavorful sauces they serve.
- It has a Wok Smart menu wherein dishes that are stir-fried has less than 300 calories and 8 grams protein.
- Their specialty includes Kung Pao, Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, and Chow Mein.
- It has an online ordering system, so you don’t have to stand in line.
- Panda Express Innovation Kitchen is designed to make the patrons customize their favorite Orange Chicken-filled burritos.
You can own a Panda Express business with a $25,000 franchise fee and a minimum of $370,000 for the total initial investment.
Manchu Wok was founded in 1980 and grew across Canada and the USA. Now, it has more than 130 chains, and 80% are franchised.
Manchu Wok chains are found in shopping malls, office buildings, and universities. They serve authentic Chinese dishes that are presented in buffets. Here are other features of Manchu Wok:
- It offers anti-territorial encroachment so you can grow your franchise within your target demographics without competing with other Manchu Wok franchisees.
- Its menu includes their signature dishes; beef, chicken, and pork entrees; rice and noodle dishes; and appetizers.
- It provides training and guidance to its franchisees to maintain high-quality service.
- It also offers marketing materials to boost the sales of its stores.
If you want to have a food business with Manchu Wok, you need an initial investment of $441,050 and $30,000 for the initial franchise fee.
Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot
Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot first opened in 1999 in China and started franchising in 2003. Now, it has 300 chains from China to the USA, bringing the Mongolian hotpot to the world.
Aside from being famous for its hot pot, here are some facts about Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot:
- Its hot pot boasts exceptional broth and a plate of superb meat.
- It imposes strict control of its ingredients to ensure the quality and safety of its soup and meat.
- Its menu includes Seafood Combo, Half & Half Pot, Veggie Combo, and Premium Lamb Shoulder.
- It facilitates different marketing activities to augment its franchisees’ own marketing strategies.
You can invest in its franchise with a minimum cash requirement of $1,000,000 and a franchise fee of $50,000.
PF Chang’s China Bistro
PF Chang’s China Bistro was founded in 1993 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Now, it operates more than 200 restaurants across the world. Its specialty is American Chinese cuisine and other Asian dishes and claims to offer fresh and high-quality ingredients.
Here are other features of PF Chang’s China Bistro:
- It is known for its Chicken Lettuce Wraps and uses ingredients from local farms to prepare fresh dishes.
- It has a full-service bar that offers a selection of drinks from wines to specialty drinks, Asian beers to sake, and cappuccino to espresso.
- It received numerous awards, including the 2011 Nation’s Restaurant News Consumer Picks award.
If you want to invest in PF Chang’s, you need $50,000 for its franchise fee and a minimum of $50,000 of initial minimum investment.
Pick Up Stix
Pick Up Stix first opened its restaurant in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, in 1989. Today, it has more than 70 chains in California. Its Asian food recipe includes the use of wine, vinegar, and soy sauce, but it reduced the use of oils to satisfy the American taste.
Here are some features of Pick Up Stix:
- It offers a fast-casual dining experience in an open-style kitchen that gives customers the chance to see how their orders are prepared.
- Its entrees include House Special Chicken, Orange Peel Chicken, Firecracker Chicken, Beef and Broccoli, and Mongolian Beef.
- It has an app and offers online delivery.
If you want to invest in Pick Up Stix, you need a start-up cost of at least $300,000 and a franchise fee of $30,000.
Investing in a Chinese food franchise is becoming one of the trends in the business world because of Chinese foods’ popularity among non-Chinese nationalities. Don’t miss out on the great opportunity that business franchising has to offer.
If you love food, then a Chinses food franchise is a good way to start your entrepreneurial career.