Sounds interesting : Spamgarden
Spamgarden is a WordPress plugin that takes random words from your recent comment-spam, and uses them as fertilizer to grow your own private Spamtree.
How to use it:
- Download the Spamgarden plugin.
- Upload these files into your wp-content/plugins directory, in their own /spamgarden/ directory.
- Activate the Spamgarden plugin in your WordPress admin panel.
- If needed, adjust the settings for Spamgarden under Options.
- Add to the post/page where you want the spamtree to appear.
You can see it in action at? Netlash Spamgarden.